Tab Benoit and Tips to Improve your Water Intake

/
0 Comments
Hi Friends

 

I'm feeling a little tired today. Last night I went to a hear Tab Benoit, Louisiana's #1 Roots Music, they were nominated for a Grammy a few years ago. Tab Benoit tore down the place, I love down home "New Orleans" style music, that makes you move, and fills your heart with joy. They didn't disappoint, and I didn't get home until 1am and which means I didn't get to bed until 2am. 



As young as I feel most of the time, today I feel like I was hit by a truck. It was nearly impossible for me to get out of bed at 7am. I slept in until 8:30, which I thought was no big deal until I looked at my schedule and realized I had an appointment with an exterminator from 8am - 10am. I didn't hear the door bell, so I'm hoping they didn't show up yet. I will soon find out. 

Today I have a lot of errands to complete. Small things I've been putting off that I just can't put off any longer. 

Yay! The exterminator just showed up! I'm happy I didn't miss him. 

Lets talk about Water intake

What's there to say? I know I don't get my daily recommended amount of water, it's something that I work on daily. 



Here are some facts to help inspire you to Drink Drink Drink

- Drinking 2 glasses of water in the morning helps activate internal organs. 

- Drinking 1 glass of water before a meal will help digestion

- Drinking 1 glass of water before taking a shower helps prevent high blood pressure

- Drinking a glass of water before bed helps prevent heart attack and strokes 

Positive effects of Hydration:
- Weight Loss
- Mental Clarity 
- Balanced Hunger Schedule
- More Energy
- Radiant Skin
- Toxins are flushed out of the body

Negative effects of Dehydration:
- Headaches
- Increased hunger
- Mental and Physical fatigue
- Constipation
- Bloating
- Skin Dehydration
- Problems Focusing


Increase your water intake with natural flavored water



I'm going to utilize some of these tips to make sure I get my recommended amount of water. When I drink enough water my skin glows, I'm not sure why thats not a bigger motivator then it is. This is a everyday struggle for me. Hopefully today is the day I can turn it around. 

refrences: 
www.rawbeauty.com
www.greenglowlove.blogspot.com

Blessings my friends
Mary 




You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *