Identify YOUR Goals

/
0 Comments
Most people I come in contact with, on a daily bases, assume that I have been this fit and firm size all my life. I have actually been a lot bigger and about 10 pound smaller. People’s opinion of me doesn’t factor into to my goals or aspirations. When I was smaller many people told me I was too small. When I was bigger numerous people told me I was just right, or way to fat. I had to look deep inside and ask myself what I wanted, and where was I comfortable.

I discovered the number on the scale didn’t and still doesn’t mean that much to me. I am a strong, solid woman, so the scale always seems to surprise me. I’m also not stuck on a certain dress size. I like my hips when I can fill out a size 9-10 compared to a size 7-8, but I truly don’t care about the number on the tags I just want to be comfortable in my skin while in compromising positions. Compromising positions like bending over to pick up a piece of paper, if I can’t bend over without taking a deep breath, holding my stomach in, and re-adjusting my clothes before and after I bend I know I’m not where I want to be. 

Of course I would love to look like some of the women on TV. Soft smooth skin, no stretch marks, no back fat, a flat stomach with hints of strong abdominals behind it. I don’t hate those women, or even envy them. When it comes down to it I know will always have stretch marks, I will always have attention grabbing childbearing hips, and there is nothing wrong with that. I sweat everyday to obtain the goals that are obtainable for me. I can have a flat stomach with hints of abs behind it, and I can tighten my butt into a perfectly round bubble. I can even slim my waistline with certain exercise correctly executed.

There is nothing wrong with admiring other people’s body, but you have to live in your own. You have to accept the fact that you might not naturally have a 22-inch waist, ripped arms, or a perfectly flat stomach, but you can work for those things. Once you are honest with yourself you can figure out what your true goals are. Once you figure out your true goals you can start making the necessary changes in the right direction. Everyone deserves the body they want, and everyone can access their dream body. Aggressive goals aren’t bad goals, but give yourself time and put the energy into seeing real results. Real change doesn’t happen over night, but it does happen. When you believe in yourself anything is possible and any goal is obtainable. 
 
Blessings My Friends!!!
Lets Evolve Together




You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *