Lunch only 320 calories :)

/
0 Comments


Petrale Sole dipped in egg covered in panko bread crumbs. I covered a cookie sheet with olive oil spray, then placed the fish, touching each other, but not overlapping. I sprayed more olive oil on top of fish and placed it in the oven on the top rack at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until panko crust browns and fish is cooked. 


The salad has yellow and orange sweet bell peppers, radishes, slices mushrooms, a boiled egg, marinated feta cheese, and mixed greens. 

I opted out on dressing, but that doesn't mean you have too. 


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *