Lets Change Together

/
0 Comments
--> Hello Everyone, Family, Friends, and Strangers

For those who don’t know me, my name is Ms. Mary. I’m a true California Girl and I love to travel. Growing up I became an obese teen, which spilled over into my early adult years. As I went through my parents divorce, college, and a few lazy and selfish boyfriends my weight rose to a whopping 300+ pounds. It got so bad that I stopped taking pictures, shopping, and hanging out with my friends. I spent countless hours hiding in my apartment hiding from the world, and hiding from myself. Until one day I realized I was hiding from my life. It was passing me by and I had nothing to show for it. No experiences, no real true love, no excitement. So, I decided to make a change, a real change, a life change. I realized my weight was physically, mentally, and spiritually holding me back. I wanted to live, but where should I start?

 I decided I would create a personalized weight loss self-empowerment program. I wanted real change, not a fad diet or a quick fix.  I named my program Baby Steps. My Baby Steps created small changes that turned into big changes, which in-turn changed my life. Within a year I was successful at losing over 100+ pounds; but that was only the beginning of my journey. I started reciting self-affirmations, meditation became an every day occurrence, and I started writing a book about my experiences.

My mission is to let people to know that you can change; you can create the life you always longed for. I am currently working as a traveling personal trainer, and lifestyle coach. My goal is to address teen obesity, and inspire and help anyone that wants to listen. I look forward to expanding my friend bank, making a difference, and touching as many lives as possible.

So Lets Go!
To day is the first day of the rest of your life…. Make it count



 


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *