I'm sick!

/
0 Comments
I'm sick and tried. Truth be told, I'm tired of refraining from most of my favorite foods and not having the perfect body that I desire. I don't eat meat, I hide from fried foods, and I haven't had a soda in the past 5 years; yet, I still don't have wash board abs, ripped arms and manageable thighs. I'm learning that the image of myself is different from everyone else's image of me. I'm always so surprise that people describe my body as amazing and perfect. Who are they looking at? I'm usually a lot more accepting of myself, but I'm human, and today I'm annoyed.

All these feeling could be from the fact that I have a 102 degree fever that keeps coming and going. Or the fact that I'm coughing up so much gross stuff it makes me want to throw up. Who enjoys being sick? I know I don't, but it is what it is, being sick is a part of life.

All this to say everyone has good and bad days. Today I looked at myself naked in the mirror and I was disappointed. Tomorrow I might look in the mirror and be proud and inspired. Even thought I eat, sleep, and breath fitness it doesn't make my journey any easier. We are all in this together. I need your support just as much as you need mine.

Let's inspire each other.


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *