Do It For Your Family

/
0 Comments
Yesterday I played a part in making a dying wish come true. A friend of a friend has a terminal illness, he is so special and brave and grateful. He changed my life. Everyday I strive to be a better person and to help as many people as possible. After yesterday I realized I am on the right track and will continue to give back, helping anyone, and everyone that I can. 

Our health is important. It gets a little taxing watching every bite you put in your mouth and trying to work up a sweat at least 4-5 days a week; but it's worth it. Our health is something not to be taken for granted. 

When you run out of energy to stay healthy and you just want to stop and consume any and everything you desire think of your family and all the people that would be effectived if something happen to you. 

Living healthy isn't a chore or a daily annoyance, it's a necessary evil that must be taken seriously. Not just for you but for you love ones. 

Blessings my friends
Ms. Mary


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *