Shopping

/
0 Comments
Today I had a wonderful shopping day. Like a lot of people I have good shopping days and really really bad shopping days. For the past 3 months I have avoided the dressing room. The lighting never does anything for my complexion and that small 5 by 5 room always seems to add an extra 10 pounds.

My 30th birthday is coming up and I have been working hard exercising and watching my diet. Today was my day of reason. I grabbed a pair of jeans, and headed to the dressing room. I was nervous. I know what a bad shopping trip can and will do to my confidence, so I made sure to get dressed turned away from the mirror, just in case something didn't fit. To my surprise the jeans slipped on like they were made for me. I couldn't my believe it. I was so flabbergasted that I slipped them off to make sure they were a size 10. Once I confirmed the size, I again expected the jeans to not fit, but just like the first time, they slip up my thighs like butter! When I finally turned around to admired myself in the mirror and I still couldn't believe my eyes. I had no muffin top, my butt looked great and I could breath freely!

I'm happy that all my hard work is paying off. I'm proud of my body and of myself. I can't believe I'm going to be 30 and I can still fit into a size 10! I can't wait to see what's next. Watch out world, here comes Mary!


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *