Happy 26th of December

/
0 Comments
Hi friends!
I know it's late but I still want to say:

I had a joy filled Christmas. I got presents that I really enjoyed, and my family seemed to like everything I got them. After a fun morning/afternoon of opening presents we packed ourselves into 2 cars and went to our Annual Family Christmas Brunch at my Nana's house. 

There is nothing like Christmas time with the family. I felt like a little kid, my oldest sister brought me a cute outfit, it was so even got to wear some new clothes on Christmas, just like when I was younger. 


Here are a few fun family picture.



That's it today guys. I'm jumping on a on a plane heading for Arizona tomorrow morning. It seems like it never stops, and I love it.

Blessings Friends,
Mary


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *