Hello
Former fat chick that loves to cook, exercise, craft and make people smile. Have fun poking around
Eat Seasonally
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(239)
-
▼
April
(22)
- Natural Skin Detox Recipes
- 5 Natural Every Day Ways to Detox Your Body
- Challenge Monday
- How to Finger Loom
- Quick & Easy Leftover Easter Egg Recipes
- Bad Knees at 30
- Infused Water Recipes
- Challenge Monday
- Happy Easter
- DIY Easter Themed Nails
- Cheap & Easy Easter Recipes
- Fun Easter Egg Designs
- DIY Easter Crafts
- Challenge Monday
- My Top Headlines and DIY PInk Heart Nails
- Szechuan Beef & Broccoli Rabe and Bean Soup
- Seasonal Smoothies
- Artichokes Artichokes Artichokes
- Challenge Monday
- This Weeks Top Headlines & DIY Sailor Nails
- What's in Season This Month?
- Whole Wheat Recipes
-
▼
April
(22)
Popular Posts
-
Cello Friends, I know I say this all the time, if you know me you know I'm an annoyingly positive person... Today is a great day! I wo...
-
Hi Friends, I had a wonderful weekend hanging out with my Mother. We went for a long hike, drank green smoothies, and had a crab feast. I...
-
Hi Friends Today we are diving into facts about fat. I like to watch my calorie intake as well as my fat gram intake. I know a lot a...
-
Hi Friends, Today is all about: The Advantages & Disadvantages of a Gluten Free Diet + Gluten Free Chicken Nood...
-
Would you believe me when I tell you that I was a theatrical child growing up??? I loved being the center of attention, singing in t...










