Hello
Former fat chick that loves to cook, exercise, craft and make people smile. Have fun poking around
Eat Seasonally
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(239)
-
▼
October
(19)
- Happy Halloween
- Corn Cob Wreath
- Quick Pumpkin Crafts
- Hair Food
- It's Challenge Monday!
- Under Construction
- Challenge Monday
- Mossy RIP Wreath
- DIY Burlap Wreath
- Spooky Candle Holders
- Mossy Pumpkin Wreath
- Happy Challenge Monday
- Happy Fleet Week
- Tips to cut your sodium intake
- My New Workout Plan
- Challenge Monday
- More Veggie Smoothies
- DIY Colorful Canvas
- Veggie Smoothies
-
▼
October
(19)
Popular Posts
-
Would you believe me when I tell you that I was a theatrical child growing up??? I loved being the center of attention, singing in t...
-
Cello Friends, I know I say this all the time, if you know me you know I'm an annoyingly positive person... Today is a great day! I wo...
-
Hi Friends Today we are diving into facts about fat. I like to watch my calorie intake as well as my fat gram intake. I know a lot a...
-
Hi Friends, Today is all about: The Advantages & Disadvantages of a Gluten Free Diet + Gluten Free Chicken Nood...
-
Happy Friday!!! I'm not a parent, I don't have any kids, so I'm not around anyone under the age of 21 on a regular basis. I ...





