Corn Cob Wreath

/
0 Comments
Hi Friends!
I'm going to keep this post short and sweet. Today I'm searching for a Halloween costume, I'm sure I'll end up making this a DIY crafting project. Lol, what can I say, that's just my style.

I can't wait to raid pumpkin patches and the Halloween store on November 1st for cheap Halloween supplies. The wreath featured below is beloved by my boyfriend and my Mother so I have to gather more materials.

As we all know I love to craft and giving my crafts away. My boyfriend Mother has been on the receiving end on some of my most impressive projects like bottle cap picture magnets and my all-natural DIY bath baskets.

During the holiday season I wanted to make her something impressive that she could show off to the world.

I saw this wreath in a magazine and had to try it out. It was super simple, only took 15 minutes and is seriously the best wreath I've ever made.

I'm crossing my fingers it gets to her safely & intact. I also hope her reaction is parallel to everyone else.

Here we go!!

Corn Cob wreath

Cost: $25-$35
Skill Level: Beginner kid/boyfriend/husband friendly
Time: 15 minutes

What you need:

  • Medium sized hay wreath $8.99 purchased at Michael's
  • Glue gun & plenty of glue
  • Small dried Indian corn with husk 30-35 depending on size of your wreath $30 I found them at pumpkin patches for $.99 each and at whole foods 3 for $1.99

Directions:


Rearrange corn by size and color
Make sure to it mix up and prearranged corn onto wreath before your start gluing




Once you are happy with your design hot glue corn to wreath
Allow at least 5 minutes to fully dry
Hang and enjoy!

That was the easiest tutorial I've ever wrote!

That's it's today folks!
Peace & Love,
Mary


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *