Hello
Former fat chick that loves to cook, exercise, craft and make people smile. Have fun poking around
Eat Seasonally
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(239)
-
▼
October
(19)
- Happy Halloween
- Corn Cob Wreath
- Quick Pumpkin Crafts
- Hair Food
- It's Challenge Monday!
- Under Construction
- Challenge Monday
- Mossy RIP Wreath
- DIY Burlap Wreath
- Spooky Candle Holders
- Mossy Pumpkin Wreath
- Happy Challenge Monday
- Happy Fleet Week
- Tips to cut your sodium intake
- My New Workout Plan
- Challenge Monday
- More Veggie Smoothies
- DIY Colorful Canvas
- Veggie Smoothies
-
▼
October
(19)
Popular Posts
-
Hi Friends, I had a wonderful weekend hanging out with my Mother. We went for a long hike, drank green smoothies, and had a crab feast. I...
-
Hi Friends Today we are diving into facts about fat. I like to watch my calorie intake as well as my fat gram intake. I know a lot a...
-
Hi Friends, Today is all about: The Advantages & Disadvantages of a Gluten Free Diet + Gluten Free Chicken Nood...
-
Would you believe me when I tell you that I was a theatrical child growing up??? I loved being the center of attention, singing in t...
-
Hi Friends, Mother's Day is less than 7 days away, the perfect excuse to craft. I scoured the internet and Pinterest for some inspir...


.jpeg)

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpg)





