Hello
Former fat chick that loves to cook, exercise, craft and make people smile. Have fun poking around
Eat Seasonally
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(205)
-
▼
May
(20)
- Spanex Girl
- Stretch It Out
- I'm Back!!!!!
- Sorry for the delay
- Fairs, Fashion, Cellulite...
- Just one more day until the weekend
- Building my Platform
- Eat it then Burn it
- Abs, Squats, & Polymetric exercises, all in a days...
- Food, Fashion, Fitness and Fun
- What did you eat yesterday?
- Fat Facts... No Fiction here
- But I don’t feel like it
- Getting back in the Groove
- Happy Tuesday
- Happy Abdominal Monday!
- Happy Monday
- Happy Friday
- Happy Calorie Counting Thursdays!
- Hump Day Recipes
-
▼
May
(20)
Popular Posts
-
Hi Friends, Today is all about: The Advantages & Disadvantages of a Gluten Free Diet + Gluten Free Chicken Nood...
-
Happy Friday!!! I'm not a parent, I don't have any kids, so I'm not around anyone under the age of 21 on a regular basis. I ...
-
It's Challenge Monday Let's get down and dirty with some challenges Fitness Challenge It's cardio time Challen...
-
Would you believe me when I tell you that I was a theatrical child growing up??? I loved being the center of attention, singing in t...
-
Hi friends I had a glarous time in South Lake Tahoe. We got about 5 inches of snow, it felt like a movie. I will defiantly be back next...










