Hello
Former fat chick that loves to cook, exercise, craft and make people smile. Have fun poking around
Eat Seasonally
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(239)
-
▼
March
(22)
- Who Needs Power Anyway
- Challenge Monday
- Headline Fridays and DIY Nails
- Winner or Loser
- Facts About Women, Men, & Marriage
- Healthy Fat Snack Recipes
- Challenge Monday
- My Home Away From Home
- Your Weekly Top Headlines and DIY Cloud Nails
- Clean Recipes
- Clean diet for a clean summer
- Work That Brain
- Challenge Monday
- Top Headlines & DIY Pink Polka Dot Nails
- Drink This Not That
- It's All About Mary
- Detox My Dear
- Challenge Monday
- USA Today and NY Times Headlines, & DIY Camo Nails
- Natural Energy Boosters
- My Top Fitness Apps
- Challenge Monday
-
▼
March
(22)
Popular Posts
-
Hi Friends, I had a wonderful weekend hanging out with my Mother. We went for a long hike, drank green smoothies, and had a crab feast. I...
-
Hi Friends Today we are diving into facts about fat. I like to watch my calorie intake as well as my fat gram intake. I know a lot a...
-
Hi Friends, Today is all about: The Advantages & Disadvantages of a Gluten Free Diet + Gluten Free Chicken Nood...
-
Would you believe me when I tell you that I was a theatrical child growing up??? I loved being the center of attention, singing in t...
-
Hi Friends, Mother's Day is less than 7 days away, the perfect excuse to craft. I scoured the internet and Pinterest for some inspir...












