Hello
Former fat chick that loves to cook, exercise, craft and make people smile. Have fun poking around
Eat Seasonally
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
-
▼
2015
(76)
-
▼
February
(21)
- Super Hero Spices
- Honey Roasted Chicken
- The Next Step
- Wacky facts about Herbs & Spices
- Challenge Monday
- My Personalize Positive Affirmations
- #throwbackthursdays #tbt
- Benefits of Spicy Food
- Valentines Day Lobster
- Challenge Monday
- It's Friday!
- Grain-free biscuits, Biscotti, and a few deer
- String Art Valentines Day present
- Quick & Cheap DIY Valentine Cards
- Challenge Monday
- Kale is My Superhero
- Kale & Roasted Chick Salad + Bean & Kale Soup
- What's In Season this Month?
- Kale Chips & Kale Powder... say what???
- Kale Smoothies
- Challenge Monday
-
▼
February
(21)
Popular Posts
-
Would you believe me when I tell you that I was a theatrical child growing up??? I loved being the center of attention, singing in t...
-
Cello Friends, I know I say this all the time, if you know me you know I'm an annoyingly positive person... Today is a great day! I wo...
-
Hi Friends Today we are diving into facts about fat. I like to watch my calorie intake as well as my fat gram intake. I know a lot a...
-
Hi Friends, Today is all about: The Advantages & Disadvantages of a Gluten Free Diet + Gluten Free Chicken Nood...
-
Happy Friday!!! I'm not a parent, I don't have any kids, so I'm not around anyone under the age of 21 on a regular basis. I ...










