Hello
Former fat chick that loves to cook, exercise, craft and make people smile. Have fun poking around
Eat Seasonally
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
-
▼
2015
(76)
-
▼
February
(21)
- Super Hero Spices
- Honey Roasted Chicken
- The Next Step
- Wacky facts about Herbs & Spices
- Challenge Monday
- My Personalize Positive Affirmations
- #throwbackthursdays #tbt
- Benefits of Spicy Food
- Valentines Day Lobster
- Challenge Monday
- It's Friday!
- Grain-free biscuits, Biscotti, and a few deer
- String Art Valentines Day present
- Quick & Cheap DIY Valentine Cards
- Challenge Monday
- Kale is My Superhero
- Kale & Roasted Chick Salad + Bean & Kale Soup
- What's In Season this Month?
- Kale Chips & Kale Powder... say what???
- Kale Smoothies
- Challenge Monday
-
▼
February
(21)
Popular Posts
-
Hi Friends! I took a break from writing yesterday but I'm back and ready to work. I was diagnosed with high blood pressure when I was 12...
-
Would you believe me when I tell you that I was a theatrical child growing up??? I loved being the center of attention, singing in t...
-
It's Challenge Monday Let's get down and dirty with some challenges Fitness Challenge It's cardio time Challen...
-
Hi Friends Today we are diving into facts about fat. I like to watch my calorie intake as well as my fat gram intake. I know a lot a...
-
Hello Friends!!! Last night was pretty amazing. I made one of the best meals of my life. My boyfriend is still ranting and raving a...






