Hello
Former fat chick that loves to cook, exercise, craft and make people smile. Have fun poking around
Eat Seasonally
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(239)
-
▼
November
(16)
- Slimming Turkey Day Tips
- Challenge Tuesday
- Loooong Weekend
- Cauliflower Mash
- Dirty Girl Pasta
- Travelin' with Mary
- Challenge Monday
- Travel Day
- My Last day in NOLA
- Just Another Day in New Orleans
- Challenge Monday
- Body Language Cheat Sheet
- Fettuccine with Pistachio-Mint Pesto
- All Better Tea & Broccoli Fritters
- Chicken with 30 Garlic Cloves
- Challenge Monday
-
▼
November
(16)
Popular Posts
-
Hi Friends! I took a break from writing yesterday but I'm back and ready to work. I was diagnosed with high blood pressure when I was 12...
-
Would you believe me when I tell you that I was a theatrical child growing up??? I loved being the center of attention, singing in t...
-
Hi Friends, I had a wonderful weekend hanging out with my Mother. We went for a long hike, drank green smoothies, and had a crab feast. I...
-
It's Challenge Monday Let's get down and dirty with some challenges Fitness Challenge It's cardio time Challen...
-
Hi Friends Today we are diving into facts about fat. I like to watch my calorie intake as well as my fat gram intake. I know a lot a...





