Hello
Former fat chick that loves to cook, exercise, craft and make people smile. Have fun poking around
Eat Seasonally
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(239)
-
▼
August
(21)
- My Favorite Bed Time Yoga Poses
- Brainstorming by the Bay
- My Most Marketable Skill
- Glass Noodle Salad
- Challenge Monday
- Beet Salad & a Traditional Beet Soup
- Beet It
- Under Construction
- Coming Soon
- Challenge Monday
- DIY Weaving T-Shirt
- Raw Vegetable Recipes
- Benefits of Stabilization & Balance Exercises
- I'm Back
- Challenge Monday
- Simple Corn Recipes
- Corn Cob Uses
- A 48 Hour Travel Day
- Challenge Monday
- PureVida
- Another LONG Travel Day
-
▼
August
(21)
Popular Posts
-
Would you believe me when I tell you that I was a theatrical child growing up??? I loved being the center of attention, singing in t...
-
Cello Friends, I know I say this all the time, if you know me you know I'm an annoyingly positive person... Today is a great day! I wo...
-
Hi Friends Today we are diving into facts about fat. I like to watch my calorie intake as well as my fat gram intake. I know a lot a...
-
Hi Friends, Today is all about: The Advantages & Disadvantages of a Gluten Free Diet + Gluten Free Chicken Nood...
-
Happy Friday!!! I'm not a parent, I don't have any kids, so I'm not around anyone under the age of 21 on a regular basis. I ...





