Hello
Former fat chick that loves to cook, exercise, craft and make people smile. Have fun poking around
Eat Seasonally
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(239)
-
▼
June
(21)
- It's Challenge Monday
- Go Play in The Sun
- Salted Carmel Cupcakes
- Happy Birthday Mommy!
- Melon Smoothies
- Challenge Monday
- Crayon Craft
- My Trip to the Conservatory of Flowers
- Watermelon Granita
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
- Challenge Monday
- Cramps Cramps Cramps
- Low Fat Chicken Philly Cheesesteaks
- Moroccan Chicken
- Chicken Enchiladas
- Challenge Monday
- Natural Ways to Shrink Your Pores
- What's in Season this Month?
- My Tribute to Maya Angelou
- Quick & Easy Salads
- Challenge Mondays
-
▼
June
(21)
Popular Posts
-
Cello Friends, I know I say this all the time, if you know me you know I'm an annoyingly positive person... Today is a great day! I wo...
-
Hi Friends Today we are diving into facts about fat. I like to watch my calorie intake as well as my fat gram intake. I know a lot a...
-
Hi Friends, Today is all about: The Advantages & Disadvantages of a Gluten Free Diet + Gluten Free Chicken Nood...
-
Would you believe me when I tell you that I was a theatrical child growing up??? I loved being the center of attention, singing in t...
-
Hi Friends, Mother's Day is less than 7 days away, the perfect excuse to craft. I scoured the internet and Pinterest for some inspir...















