Hello
Former fat chick that loves to cook, exercise, craft and make people smile. Have fun poking around
Eat Seasonally
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(205)
-
▼
February
(16)
- Watch those Calories
- Happy Hump Day Recipes!
- Challenge Tuesdays
- Abdominal Monday
- Confessions Friday!
- Watch those Calories
- Happy Hump Day Recipes!
- Challenge Tuesdays
- Abdominal Mondays!
- Happy Valentines Day Everybody
- Happy Hump Day Recipes
- Challenge Tuesdays Every Tuesday I challen...
- Abdominal Mondays! My goal is to have a 6 pac...
- Watching those Calories
- Happy Hump Day Recipes
- Challenge Tuesdays
-
▼
February
(16)
Popular Posts
-
Hi Friends, I had a wonderful weekend hanging out with my Mother. We went for a long hike, drank green smoothies, and had a crab feast. I...
-
Hi Friends Today we are diving into facts about fat. I like to watch my calorie intake as well as my fat gram intake. I know a lot a...
-
Hi Friends, Today is all about: The Advantages & Disadvantages of a Gluten Free Diet + Gluten Free Chicken Nood...
-
Would you believe me when I tell you that I was a theatrical child growing up??? I loved being the center of attention, singing in t...
-
Hi Friends, Mother's Day is less than 7 days away, the perfect excuse to craft. I scoured the internet and Pinterest for some inspir...







