Hello
Former fat chick that loves to cook, exercise, craft and make people smile. Have fun poking around
Eat Seasonally
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(205)
-
▼
November
(14)
- Travel Day = Cheat Day, Realistic Thanksgiving Eat...
- Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes
- What a Birthday
- NOLA & Healthy Chicken Stew
- All About Bullying
- Power Foods That Can Help Shed Belly Fat
- Healthy Eats
- Friends, Workouts, and a 40th High School Reunion
- One of Those days
- Low Calorie Cheesy Toast & Healthy Lunches
- Just a few Tips to Stay in Shape during the Holidays
- All About Multivitamins & Herbal Supplements
- My Birthday Month, Food Trucks, & Homemade Holiday...
- Peek a boo Pound Cake
-
▼
November
(14)
Popular Posts
-
Hi Friends, I had a wonderful weekend hanging out with my Mother. We went for a long hike, drank green smoothies, and had a crab feast. I...
-
Hi Friends Today we are diving into facts about fat. I like to watch my calorie intake as well as my fat gram intake. I know a lot a...
-
Hi Friends, Today is all about: The Advantages & Disadvantages of a Gluten Free Diet + Gluten Free Chicken Nood...
-
Would you believe me when I tell you that I was a theatrical child growing up??? I loved being the center of attention, singing in t...
-
Hi Friends, Mother's Day is less than 7 days away, the perfect excuse to craft. I scoured the internet and Pinterest for some inspir...


















