Hello
Former fat chick that loves to cook, exercise, craft and make people smile. Have fun poking around
Eat Seasonally
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(205)
-
▼
November
(14)
- Travel Day = Cheat Day, Realistic Thanksgiving Eat...
- Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes
- What a Birthday
- NOLA & Healthy Chicken Stew
- All About Bullying
- Power Foods That Can Help Shed Belly Fat
- Healthy Eats
- Friends, Workouts, and a 40th High School Reunion
- One of Those days
- Low Calorie Cheesy Toast & Healthy Lunches
- Just a few Tips to Stay in Shape during the Holidays
- All About Multivitamins & Herbal Supplements
- My Birthday Month, Food Trucks, & Homemade Holiday...
- Peek a boo Pound Cake
-
▼
November
(14)
Popular Posts
-
Hi Friends! I took a break from writing yesterday but I'm back and ready to work. I was diagnosed with high blood pressure when I was 12...
-
Would you believe me when I tell you that I was a theatrical child growing up??? I loved being the center of attention, singing in t...
-
It's Challenge Monday Let's get down and dirty with some challenges Fitness Challenge It's cardio time Challen...
-
Hi Friends Today we are diving into facts about fat. I like to watch my calorie intake as well as my fat gram intake. I know a lot a...
-
Hello Friends!!! Last night was pretty amazing. I made one of the best meals of my life. My boyfriend is still ranting and raving a...












