Hello
Former fat chick that loves to cook, exercise, craft and make people smile. Have fun poking around
Eat Seasonally
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(205)
-
▼
October
(19)
- Happy Halloween
- My Trip to London and the Enlgish Countryside
- London Pics & UK headlines
- I Heart London
- Leaving Nashville & Goal Setting
- It's Only the Beginning
- Nashville Nashville Nashville
- UK Fitness & Packing Tips
- Healthy Chinese Food and Diets Haven't Changed in ...
- More Sweat Please
- All About Healthy Cooking
- Create Your Own Fairytale
- It's All About Sleep
- My First Souffle & Exercise in Pill Form
- How to get some Discipline & The Physiology behind...
- Breast Cancer Facts
- Homemade Granola & My Abdominal Challenge
- What's in Season & Fitness Facts
- Pesto Sauce, Kale Pizza, and Eggplant
-
▼
October
(19)
Popular Posts
-
Hi Friends, I had a wonderful weekend hanging out with my Mother. We went for a long hike, drank green smoothies, and had a crab feast. I...
-
Hi Friends Today we are diving into facts about fat. I like to watch my calorie intake as well as my fat gram intake. I know a lot a...
-
Hi Friends, Today is all about: The Advantages & Disadvantages of a Gluten Free Diet + Gluten Free Chicken Nood...
-
Would you believe me when I tell you that I was a theatrical child growing up??? I loved being the center of attention, singing in t...
-
Hi Friends, Mother's Day is less than 7 days away, the perfect excuse to craft. I scoured the internet and Pinterest for some inspir...





















