Hello
Former fat chick that loves to cook, exercise, craft and make people smile. Have fun poking around
Eat Seasonally
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(205)
-
▼
June
(21)
- Its Friday Baby!!!!
- "The Body Achieves What The Mind Believes " : Eat ...
- Kettle Bells and a 5 minute workout
- Be Brave
- We have to do better...
- Cheating and Motivation
- Summer fun, fashion, and Crab
- Careers, Salads, and Cheeseburgers
- Challenges + Sausage and Peppers
- Lets start with Lunch
- Cooking Crystals, Networking, and Goal Setting
- Fashion Fridays and Crystal Powers
- Challenges Completed, next step... Diet?
- Spring Cleansing your Body
- Pizza, Movies, and Injuries
- Looking good & Making space for me.
- Nails, Challenges, and Living for the Weekend
- Setting Goals, and Changing Schools
- Great day great day
- Celibacy and Inspirational Quotes
- Late night drinking
-
▼
June
(21)
Popular Posts
-
Hi Friends, I had a wonderful weekend hanging out with my Mother. We went for a long hike, drank green smoothies, and had a crab feast. I...
-
Hi Friends Today we are diving into facts about fat. I like to watch my calorie intake as well as my fat gram intake. I know a lot a...
-
Hi Friends, Today is all about: The Advantages & Disadvantages of a Gluten Free Diet + Gluten Free Chicken Nood...
-
Would you believe me when I tell you that I was a theatrical child growing up??? I loved being the center of attention, singing in t...
-
Hi Friends, Mother's Day is less than 7 days away, the perfect excuse to craft. I scoured the internet and Pinterest for some inspir...





