Loooong Day

/
0 Comments
Hi Friends, 
I had a mini breakdown today. This morning I got up excited to start the day then multiple conversations with Comcast,  AT&T, some issues with picture downloading/blog visuality and I lost it. I cried for a good 5 minutes. I'm a strong girl that always has multiple balls in the air, but this time I just couldn't take it. 

Yesterday we moved in a lot of furniture and hung many pictures. Our house is finally becoming a home but the stress of all the things I must keep track of is a bit much. Now that I'm all cried out I'm ready to face the day head on.

All that to say some days are good and some good days start out bad. I'm going to keep pushing and smiling and I'm sure this to shall pass.

I wanted to talk to you all about my diet and my weight. I shared my body dis-morphia disorder and few weeks ago and received mixed reviews. Some awesome words of support and some insensitive comments about me looking fine and not to sweat the extra weight. I guess some people just don't understand. Regardless of the comments it was liberating to share something so personal with all of you. 

I've been actively working on my issues and I'm getting a lot better. 

I can finally see the results of my clean eating and my constant exercising. Sometimes we have to push through even when it hurts. I appreciate all of the love and support that I receive, I even appreciate the insensitive comments.

If I stay on track I will actually have a 6 pack by next summer. These last 15 pounds have been killer but I'm never giving up. I'll be 32 next month and I look better then I did when I was 13!

Have an awesome Tuesday!
Blessings,
Mary



You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *