Hello
Former fat chick that loves to cook, exercise, craft and make people smile. Have fun poking around
Eat Seasonally
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(239)
-
▼
February
(16)
- Less Fat Kids, Trust Us...No Condoms Needed, Get M...
- My Favorite Healthy Snacks
- Cauliflower Pizza, Sticky Asian Wings, & A Polka-D...
- Challenge Monday
- Facts about Fat
- Seasonal Vegetable Recipes & Reving Up My Workout ...
- Challenge Monday/Tuesday
- V Day Dinner Low Down
- Happy Valentines Day!!
- Self-Esteem Quiz
- Low Fat Cheesy Stuffed Shells
- Challenge Monday
- Mistakes We Make That Hold Us Back
- Valentines Day Sweets & Crafts
- Challenge Mondays
- My Super Bowl
-
▼
February
(16)
Popular Posts
-
Hi Friends! I took a break from writing yesterday but I'm back and ready to work. I was diagnosed with high blood pressure when I was 12...
-
Would you believe me when I tell you that I was a theatrical child growing up??? I loved being the center of attention, singing in t...
-
Hi Friends, I had a wonderful weekend hanging out with my Mother. We went for a long hike, drank green smoothies, and had a crab feast. I...
-
It's Challenge Monday Let's get down and dirty with some challenges Fitness Challenge It's cardio time Challen...
-
Hi Friends Today we are diving into facts about fat. I like to watch my calorie intake as well as my fat gram intake. I know a lot a...






