Hello
Former fat chick that loves to cook, exercise, craft and make people smile. Have fun poking around
Eat Seasonally
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(205)
-
▼
December
(10)
- New Year Challenges
- Happy 26th of December
- Mason Jar Holiday Presents
- How to Make Sugar Scrubs and Detox Tea
- Detox Time
- Make your own Graham Crackers and Marshmallows
- Muir Woods & My New Exercise Routine
- Healthy Holiday Treats
- Homemade Chicken Mole & DIY Chirstmas Gifts
- My Very Own Weight Management Tips
-
▼
December
(10)
Popular Posts
-
Would you believe me when I tell you that I was a theatrical child growing up??? I loved being the center of attention, singing in t...
-
Cello Friends, I know I say this all the time, if you know me you know I'm an annoyingly positive person... Today is a great day! I wo...
-
Hi Friends Today we are diving into facts about fat. I like to watch my calorie intake as well as my fat gram intake. I know a lot a...
-
Hi Friends, Today is all about: The Advantages & Disadvantages of a Gluten Free Diet + Gluten Free Chicken Nood...
-
Happy Friday!!! I'm not a parent, I don't have any kids, so I'm not around anyone under the age of 21 on a regular basis. I ...






































